A little continuous series on small updates, goals, and thoughts.
I’m about to finish my first year of grad school. The past few weeks have been stressful, but I’m still having fun interacting with other students whilst planning for the next year.
Am I losing sleep? Maybe, I have been sleeping a little later than usual. I set daily reminders to fix this behavior. I have a 12am alarm telling me to shut off my laptop and my 1am alarm for “lights out.” I didn’t go to bed until around 3am last night. I’m not out partying, but doing school stuff and taking long breaks in between with YouTube videos.
I need to stick to my daily sleep alarms, but it also reminds me that I need to manage my time more wisely.
Does anyone else set an alarm to send out emails in the early morning, and then go back to sleep? I do.
- I’m on the E-board committee for International Student Health Collaborative for the annual Panama trip for next year
- I’m part of the Health Literacy Communication Team for the Chiles Center
- I’m still working as a Student Assistant for Dr. D
- I’m trying to learn Spanish
- I’m trying to get back to my gym/workout routine
- I’m also trying to figure out my life…
At the current moment, my neck and shoulders are sore and tense. This rarely happens, so I know I’m a little overwhelmed from hunching over, bad posture, and stressing about my to-do list. The emails just never end.
- Sleep earlier
- Read more
- Stop doing school/work related stuff in the late hours of the night